Tuesday 31 May 2022

Everything, Everywhere All At Once

 Yet Another Trip to the Cinema! 



Today I decided to utterly waste my time and instead of working on the flat, squander much of my day off heading to the Cinema once more to see Everything, Everywhere All At Once.

Coming out of the place I have to tell you I don’t think the time was wasted. Great performances, direction, and incredibly impressive use of a tiny budget all add up to a tour de force.

While you don’t have to see this on a big screen. I hope this one does well because we need to see more film-making like this.

The movie was beautiful, funny, emotional, action-packed, and utterly, utterly bizarre, completely living up to the title.




Make sure you see it.

I'm sorry to say there's nothing more in the review because while I made the attempt I found myself unable to expand on what I’ve written without keeping it spoiler-free. 

Do yourself a favour and go see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment