Friday 11 November 2011

Trying to live up to the Pretentious Title.


Well here it goes. I got into this because I wanted to play around with the design tools that Blogspot allows you to have. I know no-one is reading this but just maybe, one day, someone will. I intend to talk about the things that interest me and there are quite a lot! Despite my geekdom and I am the first to admit to being the ubergeek, I maintain a keen interest in tennis and odd other sports, plus I am an avid filmgoer, gamer, re-enactor, swordsmith and part-time rock star. Well the rock star bit's a lie but I have a group of friends who are! (At least in their own minds). I hope to write regularly, but like many I imagine I'll fail miserably in that lofty goal. I might just manage to string the odd cliché together for my huge group of avid fans! Well perhaps not. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, you think no-one is reading but I'm gonna link it (And steal a pic of Mr Jennings) to living history co.uk so there.

    Grymm aka Olivier De Clisson in me wampanting days

    ReplyDelete